Part I 写作
题目：Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay about the importance of developing a healthy lifestyle among college students. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
In contemporary society, the topic of the importance of college students' healthy life has received great attention. In my opinion, cultivating a healthy lifestyle has become a must for college students nowadays.
The reasons for developing a healthy lifestyle are listed below. First and foremost, there is no doubt that a healthy lifestyle is a necessary condition for college students to achieve academic success. More specifically, if college students can adjust to a regular and healthy pace of life, the extremely high learning efficiency they gain will undoubtedly lead them to improve their academic level. In addition, the establishment of good living habits will also play an important role in the career of college students. It is well known that health is the precondition of success, and the healthy lifestyle can lay a solid foundation for the career development of college students, so as to continue to achieve accomplishments in the workplace.
Part II 听力
News Report 1
1. 答案：D)A pipe band contest.
2. 答案：C)Contribute a lot to the local economy
News Report 2
3.答案：B)Dangerous ice melts in Greenland.
4.答案：C)It started a month earlier than usual.
News Report 3
5.答案：A)Bundles of E20 notes kept turning up.
6.答案：B)They return it to the finder.
7.答案：D)They had a strong community spirit.
Long Conversation 1
9.答案：A)Search for the meaning of their life.
10.答案：C)He enjoys celebrating others' birthdays rather than his own.
11.答案：B)View it as a chance for people to socialize and have fun.
Long Conversation 2
12.答案：A)It was absolutely exhausting.
13.答案：A)She hasn't saved enough money.
14.答案：B)hey are dangerous.
15.答案：D)By sharing a ride.
16.答案：B)He is a deaf person working in IT.
17.答案：B)Speech recognition technology.
18.答案：A)He can avoid being mistaken.
19.答案：D)To see cheerful colors all around.
20.答案：A)Choosing a colour because it is fashionable.
21.答案：D)Paint the wooden frameworks and walls the same colour.
22.答案：C)Reading to their children is important.
23.答案：C)The number and quality of books parents read to them in infancy.
24.答案：A)Books with specifically labeled images.
25.答案：B)Choose carefully what to read to their children.
Part III 阅读
36. 答案：D) Evils typically referred to when there is deviance from social norms…
37. 答案：J) For every one of the five studies, they found the same thing -participants who cheated in the first task did better on the creativity task.
38. 答案：B) With others, however, it is far easier to write them off. If their actions deviate substantially from what we consider acceptable, we may label them evil.
39. 答案：G) In a research paper, Evil Genius, published in 2014. The behavioral scientists Francesca Gino and Scott Wiltermuth wanted to examine whether people who behave unethically in one task are more creative…
40. 答案：A) It was a huge success. The debates were heated and interesting.
41. 答案：I) This shows participants three words at a time that appear to be unrelated and the person has to think of a fourth word that is associated with all of them. For example, ... The more you get right, the more creative you are thought to associations.
42. 答案：K) It' s time for us to understand deviance, and realize its potential for good as well as for harm.
43. 答案： C) there are no simple explanations for why humans do bad things instead there are many and they are all marvelously different.
44. 答案：H) Over five experiments researchers gave participants tasks in which they could cheat.
In one study, they were given matrixes and had to find two numbers that…
45.答案： F) Thinking creatively has given us modern medicine...but it has also given us poison and nuclear weapons, Great benefit and great harm can come from the same human tendency.
46. 答案：D) Shifting people's perspective on aging.
47. 答案：A) He wanted to make it more pleasant for seniors.
48, 答案：D) He acted in violation of the state law.
49.答案： C) Getting old is by no means something miserable.
50. 答案：A) It is gaining ground in many countries.
51. 答案：B) People from different social groups vary in their dietary habits.
52. 答案：A) A better understanding of the relationship between social class and health.
53. 答案：D) They do not lack food knowledge or budgeting skills.
54. 答案：C) Enabling them to have more access to nutritious foods.
55. 答案：B) Choose diets that are both healthy and affordable.
Part IV 翻译
题目：在中国农历中，立秋(Start of Autumn)意味着夏天的结束和秋天的开始。立秋带来的首先是天气的变化，气温逐渐下降。人们看到树叶开始变黄飘落时，知道秋天已经来临。这就是所谓的“一叶知秋”。但此时酷热的天气并未完全结束，高温通常还会持续一段时间，被称为“秋老虎”。立秋对农民意义重大，这时各种秋季作物迅速生长、开始成熟，收获的季节即将到来。
Start of Autumn signifies the end of summer and the beginning of autumn in the Chinese lunar calendar. Firstly, Start of Autumn brings the change of weather, with the temperature gradually decreasing. When people see that leaves are turning yellow and falling, they realize that autumn has arrived, which is the so-called “knowing the autumn has arrived through the falling of one leaf”. However, the heat doesn’t entirely end at this moment. It usually lasts for a while, which is called "Autumn Tiger". Start of Autumn means a lot to farmers because at this time all kinds of autumn crops grow rapidly and begin to mature, and the season of harvest is coming.