Part I 写作
题目：Directions: For this part, you are allowed 30 minutes to write an essay about the importance of developing a healthy lifestyle among college students. You should write at least 120 words but no more than 180 words.
In contemporary society, the topic of the importance of college students' healthy life has received great attention. In my opinion, cultivating a healthy lifestyle has become a must for college students nowadays.
The reasons for developing a healthy lifestyle are listed below. First and foremost, there is no doubt that a healthy lifestyle is a necessary condition for college students to achieve academic success. More specifically, if college students can adjust to a regular and healthy pace of life, the extremely high learning efficiency they gain will undoubtedly lead them to improve their academic level. In addition, the establishment of good living habits will also play an important role in the career of college students. It is well known that health is the precondition of success, and the healthy lifestyle can lay a solid foundation for the career development of college students, so as to continue to achieve accomplishments in the workplace.
All in all, fostering a healthy lifestyle has well-documented benefits for college students. Therefore, I suggest that college students should gradually nurture a healthy lifestyle in their college life.
Part II 听力
News Report 1
1. 答案：D)A pipe band contest.
2. 答案：C)Contribute a lot to the local economy
News Report 2
3.答案：B)Dangerous ice melts in Greenland.
4.答案：C)It started a month earlier than usual.
News Report 3
5.答案：A)Bundles of E20 notes kept turning up.
6.答案：B)They return it to the finder.
7.答案：D)They had a strong community spirit.
Long Conversation 1
9.答案：A)Search for the meaning of their life.
10.答案：C)He enjoys celebrating others' birthdays rather than his own.
11.答案：B)View it as a chance for people to socialize and have fun.
Long Conversation 2
12.答案：A)It was absolutely exhausting.
13.答案：A)She hasn't saved enough money.
14.答案：B)hey are dangerous.
15.答案：D)By sharing a ride.
16.答案：B)He is a deaf person working in IT.
17.答案：B)Speech recognition technology.
18.答案：A)He can avoid being mistaken.
19.答案：D)To see cheerful colors all around.
20.答案：A)Choosing a colour because it is fashionable.
21.答案：D)Paint the wooden frameworks and walls the same colour.
22.答案：C)Reading to their children is important.
23.答案：C)The number and quality of books parents read to them in infancy.
24.答案：A)Books with specifically labeled images.
25.答案：B)Choose carefully what to read to their children.
Part III 阅读
26. 答案：K involving
27. 答案：B associated
28. 答案：L note
29. 答案：A additional
30. 答案：D cultivate
31. 答案：E depressive
32. 答案：H however
33. 答案：G emotions
34. 答案：F directly
35. 答案：I implications
36. 答案：C) People often grant a request just because they want to appear polite and helpful.
37. 答案：H) It’s no easy job leaning to say “no” to opportunities that were once considered worth grasping.
38. 答案：E) When you decline a request, you are saving your future time.
39. 答案：B) People sometimes struggle to do things that are simply a waste of time.
40. 答案：I) Doing efficiently what is not worth doing is the most useless effort.
41. 答案：C) Its especially difficult for people to decline to do what their superiors ask them to do.
42. 答案：A) People agree to do too many things they are in fact unwilling to do.
43. 答案：G) According to one famous entrepreneur, innovation means refusal to do an enormous number of things.
44. 答案：D) It is an essential aspect of life to cooperate with other people.
45. 答案：F) Refusing a request is sometimes seen as a privilege not enjoyed by ordinary people.
46. What does the author say is remarkable about the fish we eat?.
答案：B) They are mostly farmed.
47. What do we need to do if we keep consuming fish at the current rate?
答案：D) Expand the scale of fish-farming continuously.
48. What does the author say about China in terms of aquatic food?
答案：C) It raises more fish than caught from the wild.
49. Why does the author say aquaculture is so important these days?
答案：A) It is a must for feeding the world's fast -growing population.
50. What does the author imply by saying aquaculture is no silver bullet?
答案：C) Fish-farming may cause serious problems too.
51. What does the WEP's winning of the Nobel Peace Prize make us realize?
答案：D) It is morally wrong to think helping the poor is not our business.
52. What do we learn about the WEP's effort to eliminate hunger?
答案：B) It is still far from its goal despite the progress made.
53. What will happen when food aid is offered at a price?
答案：A) The rich will become richer and the poor poorer.
54. How can scientists help cope with poverty and hunger?
答案：B) By sharing expertise with peers in poverty- stricken nations.
55. What message does the author try to convey at the end of the passage?
答案：C) Poor nations should enhance their own ability to solve their food shortages.
Part IV 翻译
题目：立春(Start of Spring)在中国农历中表示春天的开始。立春之后，白天变得更长，天气也愈发温暖: 万物开始复苏，大地充满生机。人们常说“一年之计在于春”，农民在这个时节开始播种，为全年的丰收打下基础。中国人早在三千年前就已开始在立春这一天举行庆祝活动。数百年来，迎春一直是民间的重要习俗。在春暖花开的日子里，人们常常外出玩，欣赏春天的美景。
Start of Spring means the beginning of spring in the Chinese lunar calendar. After the Start of Spring, the days get longer and the weather gets warmer: everything starts to recover and the earth is full of life. It is often said that "a year's plan begins in spring". Farmers start planting seeds at this time to lay the foundation for the whole year's harvest. As early as 3,000 years ago, Chinese people began to celebrate the Start of Spring on this day. Welcoming spring has been an important folk custom for hundreds of years. In the spring days, people often go out to play and enjoy the beautiful scenery in spring.